810,06 € *
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 14-30 Werktage. (Verzögerung aufgrund Corona möglich)
- Artikel-Nr.: DS-1310-0753
Features Frequency Sensing Technology (FST) which allows the shocks to sense the frequency of a... mehr
Produktinformationen "444 Series Shock 444 H-d Blk 11.0"
- Features Frequency Sensing Technology (FST) which allows the shocks to sense the frequency of a bump and automatically adjust damping for superior ride quality
- Deflective disc valving
- Adjust spring pre-load by hand, no special tool needed
- Includes a progressive rate spring and is high-pressure gas charged for consistent performance
- Standard or heavy-duty spring rate with a black or chrome finish
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NOTE: A shock which is slightly longer than stock may alter the head angle slightly and provide somewhat quicker steering.
- NOTE: A shock which is slightly shorter than stock may slightly alter the head angle and provide somewhat slower steering.
- NOTE: For OEM shock lengths, see the Quick Reference Guide in the back of the OldBook.
- NOTE: Before purchasing or attempting to install shocks that are different than the OEM length, confirm that your wheel travel can be altered without causing clearance issues such as, swingarm/axle to exhaust contact as well as chain/belt guard or tire co
|Katalog:||Drag Oldbook 2014, Drag Fatbook 2014|
Weiterführende Links zu "444 Series Shock 444 H-d Blk 11.0"